Grandma G's Newsletter Sign-up!!


Shabby Lane Shops Magazine.....Click to Order!

Photobucket

Creating the Hive!

StartUp Nation 2010 Leading Moms in Business Competition

Pink Slipper Project

My Etsy Shop....

Tell them Grandma G's sent you!!

Mad Mimi Email Marketing

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Color of May is.......YELLOW!!

It's the fourth Monday of the Month so it's time for........

Most of my home is decorated in greens and pinks but I do have a few treasures
and a couple pieces of furniture to share that are YELLOW!






















These are some of my favorite things.....hope you
enjoy them.....


4 comments:

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Georgia,
Your yellow treasures are gorgeous. Love those sweet baby shoes and the cups are beautiful along with that sofa. Well I guess I love it all.
Enjoyed my visit to your yellow party.
Have a great rest of the week dear one.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Debbi said...

Oh my gosh Georgia! That sofa is to die for--I love it!! The baby shoes are soooo cute too.

Pam J fromthecraftroom said...

Wow what a wonderful collection of yellow goodies! love the little baby boots,
Pam x

Melody said...

Wow, that sofa looks way too comfy. Your yellows are perfect. So gald you came for the ECS Cottage Colors Party!